We’ve developed a bit of a tradition at TW MIBs to have our Fabulous Charity Raffle at our December Christmas drinks. Our members and other local businesses donate prizes and all the proceeds go to our nominated charity chYps, which provides at-home hospice care for Kent children. And as we have so many amazingly generous members we usually have ridiculously good odds of winning something!
So, here’s a list of this years prizes, which I’ll update as I receive them…
- iPod shuffle (pink!) from Laura of Lilyflair
- £100 Styling Matters voucher for Lynne’s time of wardrobe edit or personal shopping
- Voucher for acupuncture session worth £40 with Elma of Acupuncture Space
- Half a day’s PR work from Cheryl of CLR Communications to be used between January and March 2014. Cheryl can either help you to identify a news story, write a press release and help with a press list or brainstorm a selection of news stories with you and teach you how to write press releases and the best ways to approach the media.
- £50 voucher for a massage or treatment from Victoria at Serenity Therapies
- Two hours of ironing AND four hours of babysitting worth £52 (which can be used together or separately) from Charlotte of Marvellous Mums
- Three vouchers for Clever Little Cake Kits from Boo
- Personalised plaque with vintage maps of your special places worth £55 by Painted with Love from moi
- A hand-made children’s dress or shirt of your choice up to the value of £22 from Jane’s collection at Alphabetty Designs
- Joint Wills worth £425 plus VAT from Reshma at Buss Murton Solicitors
- Six bottles of Prosecco from Hannah at Love Inc.
- An hour of gardening advice and/or design ideas in the recipient’s garden anywhere from Sevenoaks to T Wells and the surrounding villages from Alison of Gardening by Design worth £40.
- A place on 21 day Fed up to Fab starting 7 January worth £47 from Chloe Stephens
- Champagne and chocolates from Nicola of Nicola Whittington Executive PA & Secretarial Services
- Cupcake decorating masterclass with Emma of Array of Cakes - spend 2.5 hours in Emma’s kitchen learning how to decorate your own dozen cupcakes which you’ll take home with you
- Wash, cut and blow-dry worth £45 from the lovely Ashleigh Richter Hairdressing
- 30x30cm personalised canvas with something gorgeous painted on it for your child by Louise of The Creative Decorator with an image of your choice, worth £50.
- A one hour clarity coaching session with Hilary of Essence Coaching, worth £55.
- Voucher for a relaxing Clarins massage by Tia of Soulbird Psycotherapy.
Virtual office for 3 months including a personalised telephone answering and a mailing / registered address from from Fleur at The Pantiles Chambers.
- Champagne from Anita of Anita Hazari Plastic Surgeon
- Two personal training sessions worth £60 from Sarah of Fit for a Princess
- Lovely Molton Brown treats worth £43 from Bridget of 1nfluence Driver Trainers
- Cupcake decorating party for 6 adults or children worth £130 from Tina at Sprinkles & Swirls
- Italian designer pendant light and ceiling rose made by Axo Lighting worth £250 from Jo Leevers
- Mystery basket of goodies from Louise at chYps
- Two prints of your choice from Jo and Lucy of Little Blue Zebra
- A full page advert in the spring issue of Playground Magazine worth £300 from Caroline
- A craft bag filled with a latch hook rug kit and a Christmas card making kit from Shelley at SewingCafe.
- A very beautiful poinsettia currently brightening up my dining table from Karen McClure and Millbrook Nurseries
- A natural daytime or glamorous nighttime makeover look for any special occasion, plus a 3-day Arbonne skincare trial from Make Up By Linda worth £60.
- An accounting consultation from Ann of ACS
Watch this space for more prizes! If you’d like to donate one then please get in touch, we’d be really grateful for any support you can give to chYps.