Subscribe to the blog (it’s free!) to be the first to hear news and see useful resources
- There’s no cost or commitment, it just means you’ll receive an email whenever we post something new.
- To subscribe, just follow the link half-way down the left hand menu bar.
Come to our meetings as often as you can
- We meet in Tunbridge Wells on the first Wednesday evening of each month, have lots of interesting sessions and great speakers talking about all sorts of useful subjects.
- We’re a friendly lot and you’ll always be made welcome, plus there’s no commitment, just come whenever you can. Click here to see what some of our members have said about TW MIBs and our meetings.
- We have two – one of local mums in business, and the other of companies and resources which we might find useful in running our businesses.
- Whenever you add a comment on a post or we write up meeting notes, we’ll link your name to your page.
- It costs peanuts for a full-page dedicated listing with images, and there are also options to have a home-page feature and for your customers to leave feedback on your listing.
- A great way to spread the word about your business, and members have also been contacted through the national press through our blog.
- Click here to find out how to join – but hurry, our introductory listing rates finish on 31st March 2011.
Add your news and comments to our blog posts
- If you’re a local mum in business, tell us what you’ve been up to or what you’ve found that might be interesting for others
- If you’re organising a business-related seminar or event and are looking for stall-holders, let us know!
Make use of 5 minute idea surgeries and speed-networking sessions at our meetings
- It’s a great way to build your contacts and get feedback on your ideas
- To find out about resources, news, local events and anything else we think you might find useful.
- This is just for members who are actively involved in meetings to help you carry on conversations started at meetings
Make the most of press opportunities for TW MIBs features
- We have good links with local media and have regular articles in local magazines, with feature opportunities for TW MIBs who are actively involved as Directory Members and who come along to meetings.