How to join TW Mums in Business
TW MIBs is a community of people in a similar situation rather, than an expensive networking group operating on a strict membership-only basis. So if you’re a mum and have a business, are just starting out or even just have an idea for one, you’re very welcome to come along to our meetings either as a member or non member. You can find out more about TW MIBs here, and see our members here.
If you’ve never been before and would like to come, please join our emailing list to receive meeting invitations.
You can choose to either become a member of TW MIBs for an annual subscription or you can come along as a non-member on a simple Pay As You Go fee basis.
What membership includes…
- your standard meeting fees
- inclusion in our members’ only Facebook group to help you network, share ideas and promote your business through the whole month
- inclusion in our members’ directory with optional links to your website, Facebook page, Twitter feed and LinkedIn.
- inclusion of your business card and links in our Facebook page gallery
- the opportunity to make a presentation at a meeting about you and your business with a small display of samples or stock (this is all optional and not an expectation if you’d prefer not to)
- the opportunity to have a “meet a member” interview published on our website, which you may also use to promote an offer, giveaway or competition.
- membership is limited to two directly competing businesses to help maximise opportunities for you.
Unlike most other networking groups we keep our fees to a minimum in recognition of the fact that we’re all mums, often working part-time around our families and in many cases are in the early stages of business, so we aren’t typically rolling in cash!
- A membership fee of £90 for 12 months. You can also have links from your directory listing to your website, Facebook page and Twitter feed for an additional fee of £25 per year. Apply to join. Membership is subject to Terms and Conditions.
- A simple Non Member PAYG meeting attendance fee of £15.00 payable in advance when you book your place at any meeting.