Want to come along? Our meetings are popular and spaces are limited so please make sure you book in advance as early as possible for every meeting that you’d like to come to. You can do this via this page.
When We usually meet on the last Wednesday evening of every month but full details are on our events page. We arrive from 7.30 pm for an 8.00 pm start and end at around 10.30-11 p.m. There’s more chance to network if you arrive closer to 7.30.
Who are our events for? Anyone. If you’re interested in the subject, would like to meet other local business owners and learn new skills, you are always very very welcome. We usually have anywhere between 35 and 50 people at any meeting with a huge range of businesses in different stages so you’re sure to fit in perfectly. You don’t need to be a mum (or even female) or from Tunbridge Wells to come along.
What usually happens It’s informal, very friendly and chatty, supportive and “non-salesy”. We often have new people and everyone is in the same boat, so please don’t feel nervous about coming for the first time. You will not be asked to stand up and talk in front of everyone!
Our meetings vary in content but typically have the following format:
- 7.30-8pm – informal networking
- After we sit down there’s the chance to share news with the group
- A 5 minute presentation or two from members about their business (these are pre-booked)
- 15 minutes of “table time” giving you the chance to get to know one another a little more and briefly discuss the topic of the evening
- An interactive speaker or activity on a specific subject, lasting around an hour with time for questions
- More time for networking
- We end at around 10.30pm but you’re welcome to leave straight after our speaker if you need to get home to relieve the babysitter.
Join our emailing list You can also join our e-mailing list to hear about our meetings and other news by clicking here.