At our next meeting on Wednesday 2 May, we’ll be having a discussion and information sharing session followed by informal drinks in the bar. Members have voted that they’d like to talk about how to use Facebook and Pinterest for business, so that’s what we’re gonna do!
What we’ll be covering It will be an informal discussion evening to find out what we’re all doing in this area and what works and what doesn’t from our experiences, so we’ll go with the flow but we’ll be covering things like:
- Facebook page vs person
- New timeline and page features
- How to get, reach, retain and engage likers
- How to promote using Facebook, including paid advertising – whether / how / when to
- Useful page applications
- How often and when to post
- How to integrate with your website, blog and other social media including like buttons, embedding timelines etc
- Pinterest – how and why to use it
- Using Pinterest to build and complement your branding
- Pinning from your website
- Pinterest as a networking tool
Spaces are limited therefore advance booking is necessary. Click here to find out more and book your place.
When Wednesday 2nd May 2012, arrive 7.30 pm for an 8 pm start
Where Spa Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
How much free for members, £15 for non-members (refundable if you join TW MIBs within 7 days after the meeting).